Saturday, December 31, 2011

fame - ah the 80's were great.



I remember watching Fame when I was a kid and thinking that I belonged in a school like that. All I wanted to do was dance. Don't get me wrong. I'm not really that good a dancer, although give me a couple of drinks and I think I'm pretty damn great. I don't know what it was that appealed to me so much but I still love to watch a dance routine and daydream about being in an eighties dance troupe. This clip was on Rage this morning and I remembered watching the movie over and over. I was allowed to 'stay up' to watch the television series. So cool. I mentioned to my hubby that maybe Glee is today's version of Fame but he said not to compare the two although I don't think he has seen either. Not that I ever watch GleeIt is one of those shows that I probably would watch if I were on my own but it is a bit too cringe-worthy for the hubby so we don't watch it. I wonder if there are any shows you miss out on by default? If I cared enough I could always TiVo these shows. I attempted to get into Couger Town, that show with Courtney Cox, in an effort to reclaim my chick-ness. As is usually the case, I lost interest. Enjoy the clip.

Cheers, Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment