Thursday, December 29, 2011

i'm back

Okay so it has been a long time since I have posted anything. I have been intimidated by the multitude of blogs out there that are just awesome. No more! I am going to refocus the intimidation and turn it into inspiration. Sound good? I hope so. I have to admit I have also been sucked into the world of facebook where I am able to waste a lot of time. I'm going to give blogging a crack as it might be a great outlet for me to vent and perhaps connect with some other people out there that also enjoy stuff. I am a bit out of practice and have wasted quite a bit of time this morning trying to figure out how to re-blog stuff I want to talk about from other sites. It seems that blogger doesn't let you re-blog pictures so I assume I have to save an image to my desktop and then upload it to the blog if I want it to appear in a post. If you have an easier way please let me know. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment