Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sigh...

So where is this blogging thing taking me?

I recently enjoyed reading Donna Moritz's article '5 Benefits From Blogging Regularly (or 14 Days to Blogging Challenge Enlightenment)' over at www.sociallysorted.com.au. So much so that I commented on the article. Donna was kind enough to reply to my comment and she even followed the link to my blog and had a look. In her reply, Donna referred to my blog as a 'lifestyle blog'. I don't know why but this made me cringe. Donna was simply stating a fact so I don't have an issue with Donna or her comment. My blog is about my life and is thus a lifestyle blog. It just made me think about why I am bothering to put my toe in this fairly deep already pool of water.

There are already so many awesome bloggers out there that seem to have it all down pat. It has me wondering what I can bring to the table that anyone would be interested in. I am not promoting this blog to family members, apart from hubby, as I want to be able to cut loose so to speak. I have to ask the question then, am I enjoying this experience? I think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment